FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED SEATING:
- Our Monday shows are entirely first come, first served.
- On Monday, our Open Mic runs from 6-9PM and we sign up 25 songwriters with an original song to play. Some of the most well-known songwriter/artists have performed on The Bluebird’s Open Mic. For this show, we try to be good neighbors to our fellow retail businesses, and ask people not to line up in front of those businesses until 4:30PM. Our doors open at 5:30PM for Open Mic. The show has 25 performers and each one can bring a guest, so often we open doors with just shy of 40 seats.
- For the early shows on Tuesdays—Sundays, we keep the church pew area (about 10-12 seats total) open for first-come, first-served seating when doors open. For the late shows on Tuesdays—Sundays, we reserve almost every seat in advance and will seat from the walkup line only for any cancellations or no-shows.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW HOLDING SPOTS IN THE LINE. EVERYONE THAT WANTS A WALKUP SEAT SHOULD BE IN LINE.
- We are an “all ages” venue for all of our shows, however, you must be 21+ to sit at one of our 10 bar seats.
- Please be aware of our listening room atmosphere that may not be conducive to young children.
- We have limited availability for accessible seating!
- We can accommodate up to 2 seats – an accessible seat + a companion IF we are given at least 2 weeks’ notice.
- Email email@example.com or call 615-383-1461 12pm-4pm CST Monday-Friday for assistance.
- If we do not have advance notice for accessibility needs, we may not be able to accommodate.
- Also, note that a portion of our seating is on high stools (Tables 1, 3, and 23) – indicated on the seating chart and when you make a reservation. These seats can be challenging and uncomfortable for some people, so if you have concerns, please choose a different seat.
- The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room and while the performers love the audience to applaud, laugh and often sing along, too much conversation during the show distracts other listeners and is disrespectful to the songwriters who form the backbone of our music community.
- We encourage talking before the show, between sets and after the show but ask that during the performances, audience members keep their voices low and talking to a minimum.
IN THE ROUND VS IN THE ROW
- In the Round: Our signature style has the songwriters in the center of the room, where they perform together, telling stories and accompanying each other. It’s a unique set up that allows the audience an up close and personal experience of how songwriters create their music.
- In the Row: Where the songwriters will perform their music on-stage.
WHERE TO PARK:
There is parking available directly in front of The Bluebird. Please do not utilize our neighbors’ parking lots unless their business is closed, as they enforce towing.
Do NOT park in the AT&T parking lot next door to us at any time!
- For information or to discuss a potential upcoming event at The Bluebird Cafe please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.
FOOD & DRINK:
- We feature a full bar along with a varied menu of appetizers, hot & cold sandwiches and salads available until 10pm.
- We do offer limited options for gluten-free customers.
- View the food menu here and the drink menu here.