- Reservations can only be made via bluebirdcafe.com.
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservations are for your personal use. They are NOT transferrable and NOT for resale! We perform random I.D. checks and the name on the reservation must match the name on the I.D.
- Please see our ticket reservation terms & conditions here.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED SEATING:
- Our Monday shows (6:00 PM Open MIc & 9:30PM show with the Mike Henderson Band) are entirely first come, first served.
- For the early shows on Tuesdays—Sundays, we keep the church pew area (about 10-12 seats total) open for first-come, first-served seating when doors open. For the late shows on Tuesdays—Sundays, we reserve almost every seat in advance and will seat from the walkup line only for any cancellations or no-shows.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW HOLDING SPOTS IN THE LINE. EVERYONE THAT WANTS A WALKUP SEAT SHOULD BE IN LINE.
- We are an “all ages” venue for all of our shows, however, you must be 21+ to sit at one of our bar seats.
- Please be aware of our listening room atmosphere that may not be conducive to young children.
- We have limited availability for wheelchair accessible seating!
- We can accommodate up to 2 seats per show – a wheelchair accessible seat + a companion seat IF we are given at least two weeks’ notice.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-383-1461 12pm-4pm CST Monday-Friday for assistance.
- If we do not have advance notice for wheelchair accessibility needs, we may not be able to accommodate.
- Also, note that a portion of our seating is on high stools (Tables 1, 3, and 23) – indicated on the seating chart and when you make a reservation. These seats can be challenging and uncomfortable for some people, so if you have concerns, please choose a different seat.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING AGAINST COVID-19?
- Advanced cleaning measures between shows
- Reduced capacity seating
- MERV-13 filters provide enhanced air filtration
- Hand sanitizer on tables and around the room
- Masks strongly encouraged for those not fully vaccinated
We are joining many other local venues in making the health and safety of our staff, songwriters and customers our highest priority. Effective August 20, 2021 and until further notice, all patrons artists and staff are required to either present proof of Covid-19 full vaccination or negative Covid-19 test administered by or under the supervision of a healthcare provider and taken within 48 hours of show entry. Proof of vaccination and test results must bear a name that matches the government-issued identification for the patron that is seeking entry. We will continually assess the information and recommendations provided by the CDC and update our policy as needed.
* Full vaccination=final vaccination completed with 2nd shot at least 14 days prior
- Face masks are not required at The Bluebird Cafe, however due to our small venue size, they are encouraged and highly recommended for anyone not vaccinated per CDC guidelines.
- Take as many pictures are you like!
- No videography or audio recording, please.
- The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room and while the performers love the audience to applaud, laugh and often sing along, too much conversation during the show distracts other listeners and is disrespectful to the songwriters who form the backbone of our music community.
- We encourage talking before the show, between sets and after the show but ask that during the performances, audience members keep their voices low and talking to a minimum.
IN THE ROUND VS IN THE ROW:
- In the Round: Our signature style has the songwriters in the center of the room, where they perform together, telling stories and accompanying each other. It’s a unique set up that allows the audience an up close and personal experience of how songwriters create their music.
- In the Row: Where the songwriters will perform their music on-stage.
WHERE TO PARK:
- There is parking available directly in front of The Bluebird. Please do not utilize our neighbors’ parking lots unless their business is closed, as they enforce towing.
- Do NOT park in the AT&T lot or The Nest lot at any time!