- Reservations can only be made via bluebirdcafe.com.
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservations are for your personal use. They are NOT transferrable and NOT for resale! We perform random I.D. checks and the name on the reservation must match the name on the I.D.
- Please see our ticket reservation terms & conditions here.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED SEATING:
- Our Monday shows (6:00 PM Open Mic & 9:00PM show with Mike Henderson Band) are entirely first come, first served.
- For most shows Tuesdays—Sundays, we keep about 10-12 seats total open for first-come, first-served seating when doors open.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW HOLDING SPOTS IN THE LINE. EVERYONE THAT WANTS A WALKUP SEAT SHOULD BE IN LINE.
- We are an “all ages” venue, however you must be over the age of 21 to sit at one of our bar seats.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be seated with a parent or guardian.
- Please be aware that our listening room atmosphere may not be conducive to young children.
- We have limited availability for wheelchair accessible seating.
- We can accommodate up to two seats per show–a wheelchair accessible seat plus a companion seat IF we are given at least two weeks’ notice.
- Email [email protected] or call 615-383-1461 12PM–4PM CST Monday–Friday for assistance.
- If we do not have advance notice for wheelchair accessibility needs, we may not be able to accommodate.
- Please note that a portion of our seating is on high stools (Tables 1, 2, 3, and 23, as well as our bar seats). These seats are indicated on our seating chart when you make a reservation. These seats can be challenging and uncomfortable for some people, so if you have concerns, please choose a different seat.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING AGAINST COVID-19?
- MERV-13 filters provide enhanced air filtration
- Negative ionizing devices installed inside HVAC system designed to kill viruses and bacteria
- Masks strongly encouraged
As of Monday, April 4, The Bluebird Cafe will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative test for entry into most shows. Note that COVID-19 protocols may change based on individual artist requests. Any such changes/updates to this policy will be outlined on the show page so that ticket buyers are informed in advance and updates will also be communicated to ticket holders via email.
- Take as many pictures as you like!
- No videography or audio recording, please.
- The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room and while the performers love the audience to applaud, laugh and often sing along, too much conversation during the show distracts other listeners and is disrespectful to the songwriters who form the backbone of our music community.
- We encourage talking before the show, between sets and after the show but ask that during the performances, audience members keep their voices low and talking to a minimum.
IN THE ROUND VS IN THE ROW:
- In the Round: The songwriters perform in the middle of the room
- In the Row: The songwriters perform on the Bluebird stage
Each show features three-four songwriters who perform together, telling stories and accompanying each other. It’s a unique set up that allows the audience an up-close-and-personal experience of how songwriters create their music.
The Bluebird Cafe takes a small percentage out of door money, but the majority of ticket cover charge sales go to the performers. The $10 food/beverage minimum per person is how the Bluebird keeps its doors open.
There is no food/beverage minimum for our 6PM Open Mic show. Our open mic show is designed for up-and-coming songwriters who might may have a limited budget as they develop their careers. It is important to The Bluebird to support rising writers.
WHERE TO PARK:
- Due to construction next door, parking is limited. We suggest for ticketholders to use rideshare apps such as Uber or Lyft for your visit, if possible. For those wanting to park, we have a small lot directly in front of the cafe and a larger gravel lot behind the cafe. To access our gravel lot, please use the alley entrance on Hillsboro Pike next to AT&T.
- Please do not utilize our neighbors’ parking lots, as they enforce towing and do NOT park at AT&T.
- All guests must enter and check in through our main entrance on Hillsboro Pike.