Steps To Make a Ticket Reservation:
- Click SHOWS on our home page
- Go to the DAY of that month for the show you’re looking to attend
- If you cannot make a reservation, the show you selected is either
1) Sold Out
2) Not on sale yet (see below for When to Make a Reservation)
3) First-come, first-served seating.
- Click the BOX that says BUY TICKETS on the calendar for your desired show date
- When it is your turn, you will enter the reservation page and select the number of seats you’re wanting and at what table (Note: you must add the number of seats you need by using the + button. You are not reserving an entire table if you choose 1). We reserve ALL seats at each table, so if you are a smaller party at a larger table, you’ll get to make some new friends!
- You will be asked for your credit card and billing information for the non-refundable show cover charge and $4.00 reservation fee (plus tax) per person.
- You can only reserve up to 6 seats per order.
- **It is important to note that we have a limited number of seats available for reservation. The Bluebird is an intimate music venue with less than 20 tables inside (of varying sizes). Should you be unable to make a reservation, we have limited first-come, first-served seating available for most shows.
When to Make a Reservation:
***Please note that pre-sale, special shows, etc. may follow a different on sale timeline. Please check on-sale times on our show calendar***
- MONDAY SHOWS:
- 6:00PM OPEN MIC – No Reservations! First come, first served seating only!
- 9:00PM MIKE HENDERSON BAND – No Reservations! First come, first served seating only!
- TUESDAY SHOWS: Become available one WEEK in advance (Tuesday) at 8:00 AM CST
- WEDNESDAY SHOWS: Become available one WEEK in advance (Wednesday) at 8:00 AM CST
- THURSDAY SHOWS: Become available one WEEK in advance (Thursday) at 8:00 AM CST
- FRIDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST
- SATURDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST
- SUNDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST
Things to Know:
ALL reservations have to be made through our online system on bluebirdcafe.com. We DO NOT accept any reservations over the phone!
***Please note, when you make a reservation at The Bluebird Cafe, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- All ticket reservations are non-refundable.
- Ticket reservations at The Bluebird Cafe are an agreement to pay the non-refundable reservation fee of $4.00 per person, the cover charge (plus applicable tax/fees), and to meet the $10.00 per seat food and/or drink minimum.
- If you are a “no show”, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the $10.00 minimum for each seat in your reservation.
- Reservations are for your personal use. They are NOT transferrable and NOT for resale! We perform random I.D. checks and the name on the reservation must match the name on the I.D.
- Please call (615-383-1461) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your reservation AT LEAST 24 hours in advance. PLEASE NOTE if your reservations are for a Saturday or Sunday evening show, you need to cancel by 2:00 p.m. the Friday before or risk being charged.
- Attendees are expected to show up by the start of the show for which they have tickets. Seats that are unclaimed once the show has started will be seated from the walk-up line.
- Performers are subject to change.
- Bar seats are only for customers 21 years of age or older.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be seated with a parent or guardian.
- We require accessible seat requests to be made two weeks in advance of the show date for guaranteed accessible seats. If you made a reservation outside of that window using our online system, please call The Bluebird Cafe during office hours and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please know that if you reserved outside of the two-week window, accessible seats are not guaranteed.
- The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room. If you do not honor our SHHHH! policy (being quiet while the performers are on stage) you may be asked to leave.
- No outside food and/or drink is allowed inside the venue.
- Still photography is allowed, unless the artist requests otherwise.
- RECORDING COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL (VIDEO OR AUDIO) IS PROHIBITED.
Please contact 615-383-1461 or email us at email@example.com for any questions regarding your order. You may also call Ticketmaster Customer Service at 1 (800) 653-8000.
The Bluebird Cafe
Monday through Friday between 12 PM and 4 PM CST
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS A TINY ROOM, we have limited availability for wheelchair accessible seating. We can accommodate up to 2 seats per show–a wheelchair accessible seat plus a companion–if we are given at least 2 weeks’ notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-383-1461 12 PM–4 PM CST Monday-Friday for assistance.
- The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room and while the performers love the audience to applaud, laugh and often sing along, too much conversation during the show distracts other listeners and is disrespectful to the songwriters who form the backbone of our music community.
- We encourage talking before the show, between sets and after the show but ask that during the performances, audience members keep their voices low and talking to a minimum.
IN THE ROUND VS IN THE ROW:
- In the Round: The songwriters perform in the middle of the room
- In the Row: The songwriters perform on the Bluebird stage
Each show features three-four songwriters who perform together, telling stories and accompanying each other. In our small room, it’s a unique set up that allows the audience an up-close-and-personal experience of how songwriters create their music.